TRAMES – smart TouRism Across the MEditerranean Sea
Client: EASME – Executive Agency for SMEs
Country: Italy, Spain (Melilla), Greece, Malta, Cyprus, UK
Period: 2019 – 2021
From 2003 the Phoenicians’ Routes is recognized by the Council of Europe as part of the « Cultural Route » Programme and since 2016 as thematic route of interest by the UN World Tourism Organization. TRAMES promotes the cultural and archaeological heritage of Mediterranean civilizations following the ancient nautical and maritime routes.
- Project coordination;
- development of cultural and creative tourism products;
- participating in territorial analysis for the creation of Smart Ways in Tuscany;
- design of the project visual identity;
- implementation of the project web site;
- organization of an Intercultural Dialogue Forum in Tuscany.