“Independent evaluation service of the rural development program (RDP) 2014-2020 Lazio region – Environmental aspects”
Client: Cogea S.r.l.
Country: Italy –
Year: 2019 – 2024
Independent evaluation of the Rural Development Program (RDP) 2014-2020 and ex-ante evaluation for the post 2020 Rural Planning of the Lazio Region. Environmental aspects will be evaluated in terms of effectiveness, efficiency and impact, including the assessment of the contribution of the RDP to the achievement of the objectives of the Europe 2020 strategy, for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth – across the six priorities of the European Union in rural development.
Impact evaluation of RDP interventions on the environment, in particular: biodiversity, landscape, water resource management, soil erosion, energy-efficiency, supply and use of renewable energy sources, greenhouse and gas emissions reduction, carbon conservation and sequestration in agriculture and forestry.
Timesis is responsible for the preparation of:
- Evaluation methodology design
- Interim evaluation report 2019.
- Annual reports 2020, 2022, 2023 and 2024.
- Environment and climate reports (2020).
- Best practices identification
- Ex post evaluation report.
- Ex ante evaluation and strategic environmental assessment (SEA) for the post 2020 Program.