Country: Lebanon, Italy
Period: March – July 2017
Ex post Independent evaluation of three agricultural projects carried out in Lebanon (AID 8241, 9527, 9491), funded by the GDDC of Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The objectives of the evaluation were:
• To assess the 3 projects according to the 5 standard evaluation criteria of: relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, impact and sustainability and to the following horizontal issues of gender equity and environment protection.
• To identify best practices and lessons learnt;
• To provide recommendations to Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for further actions in the same fields.
• Inception Report
• Final Report (ongoing)
Activities within the service:
• Desk analysis of projects documentation
• Data collection: 3 weeks of field mission in Lebanon
• 2 workshops for final report presentation to stakeholders: 1 in Rome and 1 in Beirut.