Client: INTERREG IT-FR
Countries: Italy, France.
Period: 2019 – 2022
ITINERA ROMANICA+ is a cross-border project promoting the Romanesque cultural heritage common to the five regions of the cooperation area, Tuscany, Liguria, Sardinia, Corse and PACA, through the implementation of accessible paths linking Romanesque heritage sites (Romanesque Itineraries) and the sharing of safeguard, promotion and development practices.
The general objective is to improve the effectiveness of public actions in preserving and promoting the rural Romanesque heritage of the cooperation area.
Services and deliverables provided by Timesis:
- Support to general coordination;
- internal monitoring;
- support to project communication: contents and graphics;
- coordination of Component T3: Development of Itineraries;
- participation to the Technical Committee for the identification of sites and itineraries;
- coordination of technical interventions for the Pisa province area;
- development of Itinera Romanica+ app;
- Support to local involvement and organization of labs and events for the Pisa province area.
Project website: Itinera Romanica