BELICE : Building Experience To Lead Initial Assessment in Challenging Emergency
Client: DG ECHO, EC
Countries: Italy, France, Germany
Years: 2019 – 2021
Team Leader: Corpo Nazionale dei Vigili del Fuoco CNVVF, Ministero dell’Interno (IT)
Partners:Bundesanstalt Technisches Hilfswerk THW, Ministry of Interior (DE); École d’Application de Sécurité Civile, EcaSC, Ministre de l’Intérieur (FR), Dipartimento della Protezione Civile, DPC (IT)
Supported by UN OCHA Secretariat, Geneva (CH)
- Providing a methodology and training to perform the initial assessment (ASR1) that lacks in the INSARAG Guidelines/training (i.e.First Responders Training) for emergency intervention.
- Bringing together operational (USAR teams) and non-operational actors (LLAA, disaster managers) who will be trained on a standard methodology (as for the ASR1 Manual).
- General project technical coordination;
- Financial coordination;
- Evaluation of training activities and drafting of manual;
- Professional translations;
- Project web site set up and management;
- Project communication and design.